We have a 9-point safety measures catalogue to make the Waterkant Festival Summer as safe as possible. Please take a look through the following points.
- federal, state and city regulations:
For all planning and implementation, the regulations by the federal government and the state of Schleswig-Holstein are the guidelines we follow.
- regular tests:
The entire team involved in the implementation of the Waterkant Festival Summer will be tested regularly on Covid19.
Pre-registration is mandatory for every event (even free ones) in order to coordinate the flow of visitors.
- very limited number of tickets:
Only a very limited number of tickets are available for each event to ensure that all other measures mentioned here can be implemented.
- ticket + test or vaccine:
Event tickets are only valid in combination with a negative Covid19 test, or a proof of vaccination. Admission can only be granted with proof of a negative Covid19 test of the respective event day. A test can also be taken on site for a fee. Persons with respiratory illness symptoms are not permitted to attend.
- contact tracking:
For contact tracking purposes, both employees and participants of all events are required to store their contact details digitally (Luca App or similar) or analogue (form). The data is kept for a period of 6 weeks; it is only passed on to the health authorities on request and for the legally regulated use, and the data is deleted immediately after the retention period has expired. We ensure that the data is handled in accordance with data protection regulations.
- masks are compulsory:
The wearing of FFP2 masks (or comparable) is compulsory in all areas for staff and participants, except for when seated.
- hygiene measures: All persons must disinfect their hands before entering premises (e.g. toilets) and after contact with shared surfaces. For this purpose, disinfection stations are provided in sufficient number, in appropriate distribution and clearly marked.Contact surfaces and sanitary facilities are cleaned regularly with a grease-dissolving household cleaner and disinfected with an at least limited virucidal agent.
- spacing regulations:For all set-ups, a generous space design is pursued so that distances of at least 1.5m are maintained. As far as spatially possible, one-way arrangements will be made for entry and exit. In addition, clearly visible distance markers for orientation and corresponding signs will be installed. Where the 1.5m distance is not given, plexiglass panes are installed for protection.
We reserve the right to exclude any person from the event, who does not comply with the measures. We want you to feel safe and comfortable at the Waterkant Festival Summer. If you have any questions about our Covid19 measures plan, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
If you are an organiser of events, large or small, who would like to discuss how we can make events even safer, feel free to drop us a line!
Collaboration rules! 💪