The Startup Preschool is a 3-day intensive course in entrepreneurship. Develop your inspiration into a business idea and get help to make it real.
On 20.-22. August 2021, we meet to work together in Kiel, listen to live lectures, and participate in workshops! The offer applies to those who are interested in starting a business in Schleswig Holstein. The preschool is free - thanks to support from Waterkant, and the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Economy, Transport, Work, Technology, and Tourism.
Remember to check your spam inbox if you do not hear from us after you register!
Full details of the program can be found here:
Friday // 16:00 - 20:00
- We get to know each other and divide into groups
- Diversity as a competitive advantage
- What does it mean to be an entrepreneur?
- Successful entrepreneurs share their founding journey
Saturday // 09:00 - 15:00
- What do you want to solve? Problem and market
- Find your customer and testing
- How to present your idea - pitch deck
- Successful entrepreneurs share their best tips
Sunday // 09:00 - 15:00
- How to build teams and network
- Accounting, tax, VAT
- German sales and business culture
- Presentation and diploma!